189 Posts
23 Users
990 Likes

@werdermouth 

It was scheduled for Malcolm either myself or Andy will do one tomorrow 

OFB

ReplyQuote
Martin Bellamy

I still can’t find the Norwich game on Boro live - maybe it’ll appear tomorrow. 

ReplyQuote

I’m doing it !

OFB

ReplyQuote

@original-fat-bob

I'm sorry OFB but I had no notification or request to be on a list. If I had  been notified I would have immediately rejected it. My long involvement with Dias Boro has always been a free flow of opinion and sharing media information with members. I have no desire at 76 years of age  to be pressurised into writing a headliner. There are members of this site who  are far superior than  I am with more knowledge and I look forward to their input. I look at Dias Boro every day as I enjoy the passion we all share as Boro fans. UTB

Liked by lenmasterman
ReplyQuote

@malcolm 

It’s no problem, for some reason your name appeared,on the spreadsheet for those contributors who were going to post this season.

I totally understand your situation and hope you enjoy the posts 

cheers

OFB

Liked by lenmasterman and Malcolm
ReplyQuote

@peter-surtees 

I’ve trodden the (flat) peaks of Norwich having lived and worked,there for 2 years in the late nineties.

i was in the oil and gas industry working for Amerada Hess in Lowestoft and shared a house with two guys in Wenhaston and then Oulton Broad. We often were invited to the Norwich ground and saw the Boro play there whilst concentrating on eating and drinking first! Well one has to get the priorities right.

Hope you’re enjoying the blog !

OFB

ReplyQuote

@original-fat-bob 

My wife and I visited Norwich for the first time ever last year. Not Carrow Road, just the city. It was even better than the picture Alan Partridge paints.

I'm enjoying the blog very much.  It's nice to get the chance to participate occasionally too, since @werdermouth set up the ingenious registration system 

Liked by 4 people: Original Fat Bob, Malcolm, werdermouth and Selwynoz

ReplyQuote
Powmill-Naemore

Posted by: @original-fat-bob

@malcolm 

It’s no problem, for some reason your name appeared,on the spreadsheet for those contributors who were going to post this season.

I totally understand your situation and hope you enjoy the posts 

cheers

OFB

You can put me down to pick up the Swansea match on 16th Dec. I have already done most of the prep for my Boxing Day fixture, so have plenty of bandwidth to pick up this one too.

ReplyQuote

@powmillnaemore 

That’s great stuff many thanks 

OFB

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7
Share: