Discussion Forum

Sunderland v Boro

Sunderland v Boro

188 Posts
23 Users
1027 Likes

@powmillnaemore.  Thanks Powmill for the COTS update.  

I suspect my guess work will not survive the test of time and I expect to find myself slipping down the table as the season progresses. 😎

ReplyQuote

Well sorry DiasBoreans I have the strange title page but I can't get it to work on Opera or Safari on my Mac. So frustrated I'm going to bed to let the magnetic mists sort themselves out. Or not.

UTB,

John

ReplyQuote

So if I can have the details sent to

my email account of Ken’s next of kin I’ll pass it on to Tosh for contact 

OFB

Liked by lenmasterman
ReplyQuote
Pedro de Espana

Powmill,  thank you very much for posting the results of round one of the COTS competition.

I do not think I have ever been in first place, if only temporary. Still as KP said, plenty of time for change. 
I do hope that come next May, I am way out with at least one of my predictions. 

ReplyQuote
Clive Hurren

@pedro 

As my brother often says when I show him the league table or express my optimism/ pessimism, ‘You win nowt in October (January/March), mate!’ 

ReplyQuote

Looks like I have started the season like Boro 😂.

Come on BORO.

ReplyQuote
Powmill-Naemore

Posted by: @exmil

Looks like I have started the season like Boro 😂.

Come on BORO.

I am anticipating your equally Boro-esque change in fortune now!

ReplyQuote
jarkko

Meanwhile, winger Jack Clarke has been named the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month for September.

Clarke's award is reward for a fantastic month that saw him score six goals in five matches, with his dribbling ability and willingness to beat defenders making him a constant menace to opposition defences.

After a fabulous September, Clarke has apparently spent most of October in the back pocket of certain Tommy Smith. He haven't been seen on the football field since September.

Well done Boro with a 0-4 win at Sauderland. Up the Boro! 

This post was modified 7 months ago 3 times by jarkko

Liked by exmil and Powmill-Naemore
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7
Share: